Monday, December 1, 2008

Moving Forward - Rehab Days 4 - 9

We started over. Back to light work outs so Ed could gain the level of comfort he needed to ensure no more blackouts and no other issues. Treadmill was 4.0 with 2% incline for a few days. Rower, Monarch, Arm Bike and Leg Bike were all at minimal levels. Boredom set in until today.

December 1...new month, new workout. Ed adjusted the workload up. Everything went swimmingly. At the end of the workout, Ed said he might remove the telemetry after Wednesday and we can start running...maybe...in a week. I'm certain that Pat will celebrate when the telemetry is removed as she has been nice enough to put it on me every visit.

It has been 64 days since my last run. I have put on about 10 pounds. The holidays certainly were not good for me. Time to get serious. Time to take advantage of the time remaining in rehab to drop weight, strengthen the heart and get Superman out of the Kryptonite cellar.

No comments: